Research stays

​As a department with national and international collaborating partners, we collaborate with both national and international master and Ph.D. students.


  • The student can speak a Scandinavian language (Danish, Norwegian, Swedish) or English. 
  • The stay should be collaborative and have a research perspective. 


If you would like to apply for a study visit, or if you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Senior Researcher and research leader Jan Christensen

Responsible editor