Acute and late onset postoperative cognitive Impairment after fast-track surgery –
exploring the pattern of occurrence and related risk factors
- Eske Kvanner Aasvang, Clinical Professor, M.D., DMSc.
Department of Anaesthesiology, Centre for Cancer and Organ Diseases,
Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, Denmark
- Christian Sylvest Meyhoff, Clinical Professor, M.D., Ph.D.
Department of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, Bispebjerg and Frederiksberg,
Copenhagen University Hospital, Denmark
- Henrik Kehlet, Professor, M.D., DMSc.
Section of Surgical Pathophysiology, Juliane Marie Centre, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen
University Hospital, Denmark
- Kirsten Møller, Professor, M.D., Ph.D., DMSc.
Department of Neuroanaesthesiology, Neuroscience Centre, Rigshospitalet, University Hospital Copenhagen, Denmark
- Iain Moppet, Professor, M.D., Ph.D.
Anaesthesia and Critical Care, Division of Clinical Neuroscience, Queen’s Medical Centre,
Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Finn Radtke, Associate Professor, M.D., Ph.D.
Department of Anaesthesiology, Nykøbing Falster Hospital, Department of Regional Health Research, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark