Mikkel Herly will defend his thesis "Fat grafting in humans: An assessment of the resorption dynamics of fat grafts and evaluation of methods to measure fat graft retention in the breast"
The defence can be attented both physically and virtually.
The physical location of the defence is at Auditoriet Adolf Hannover, Panum, Københavns Universitet.
The digital defence can be attented by following this link:
If you wish to attend the defence physically (max. 50 attendees) or to request a copy of the thesis please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attendees for the defence will be received by the information desk at Panum and escorted to the defence.
- Professor Mikael Ploug Boesen (Chairperson)
- Professor Jens Ahm Sørensen
- Professor Dirk Schaefer
- Professor Christian von Buchwald
- Post doc Peter Vester-Glowinski
- Professor Emeritus Krzysztof Drzewiecki