PROSPER research program has been developed in a unique interdisciplinary collaboration between ten professors and senior researchers within multiple departments at Rigshospitalet and is strongly supported by hospital management.
PROSPER provides valuable knowledge to the field of symptom science and symptom management irrespective of disease, health situation and context.
The aim of PROSPER is to apply symptom science to increase understanding of symptom patterns, mechanisms and experiences, and to develop and test new interventions in collaboration with patients and their families to optimize symptom management and health care delivery in patients with acute and chronic conditions.
Multiple designs and research methods are applied within common principles and crosscutting research scopes using qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods.
- Professor Bente Appel Esbensen
- Associate Professor Hanne Hegaard
- Professor Ingrid Egerod
- Professor Greana Kurita
- Senior Researcher Jan Christensen
- Associate Professor Karin Piil
- Professor Mary Jarden
- Associate Professor Suzanne Forsyth Herling
- Professor Vibeke Zoffmann
- Health professional management consultant Helen Bernt Andersen
Head of program
Mary Jarden, Professor
Academic program coordinator
Sofie Tscherning Lindholm