Again this year Rigshospitalet open its doors to curious visitors to Copenhagen Culture Night. Experience the special atmosphere when employees at Rigshospitalet give an insight into their work through fun, different and educational activities for the whole family.
The evening offers DIY (do-it-yourself) activities, guided tours, contests and much more.
Registration for guided tours take place in Rigshospitalet's vestibule in the hours 17-22 where you are required to meet in person. All tours will begin in the vestibule.
- Win a trip to the Helipad
- The trauma patient at Rigshospitalet
- Blood Bank - meet the vampires
- DNA detective for an evening
- Be the hospital! For children from 4-10 years
- Physician for a night
- Visit the X-ray center at Rigshospitalet
- Organ donation - ask and receive answers
- "The hospital of senses"
- Rigshospitalet offers Culture Soup
- Food for the healthy - food for patients
- "The clean activities" - try for yourself
- Visit the new Patient Hotel
- Take a ride with the Personnel Train
- Future Food
- Choral Music with 80 voices