Messoud Ashina (director), Rigmor Jensen and Jes Olesen
The Center participates in number of clinical trials designed to test new therapies, or new ways of using known treatments to improve the treatment of headache disorders.
Ongoin clinical trials:
- AMGEN episodisk anti-CGRP receptor antibodies.
- AMGEN anti-PAC1 receptor antibodies.
- Novartis, anti-CGRP antibodies.
- TEVA anti-CGRP antibodies.
New clinical trials:
- Fase 3 trial with a selective 1.7 Na-channel blocker specific for patients with trigeminal neuralgia.