Messoud Ashina (director), Rigmor Jensen and Jes Olesen
The Center participates in number of clinical trials designed to test new therapies, or new ways of using known treatments to improve the treatment of headache disorders.
- Register study of Sphenopalatine Ganglion Stimulation for the Acute Treatment of Cluster Headache
- Sphenopalatine Ganglion Stimulation for the Acute treatment of severe/chronic disabling migraine
- GC-003: Treatment of acute episodic and chronic attacks of cluster headache with GammaCore®, a non-invasive transcutaneous vagal neurostimulation
- Picotamide for the prophylaxis of migraine with aura
- A Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of AMG 334 in Migraine Prevention
- A Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of AMG 334 in Chronic Migraine Prevention A Study to Assess the Long-term Safety and Efficacy of AMG 334 in Chronic Migraine Prevention