In addition to pharmacological treatment the Center offers non-medication methods such as biofeedback, physical therapy, relaxation techniques and stress management for preventing headache disorders.
Selected groups of patients are diagnosed and treated in collaboration with:
- Department of Gynecology (menstrual migraine).
- Department of Clinical Physiology and Radiology (low pressure headache)
- Department of Neurosurgery (trigeminal neuralgia)
- Department of Oral and Maxillo-Facial Surgery (temporomandibular disorders)
- Department of Anesthesiology (blood patch treatment)
- Department of Pediatrics (headache in children)
- Department of Ophthalmology (Idiopathic intracranial hypertension)
In cases of complicated medication overuse headaches and other very complicated cases, the Center has a multidisciplinary inpatient program.