ESHRE Collaboration – Study Abroad
Laboratory of Reproductive Biology collaborate with ESHRE in an international education program for researchers who wish to study abroad and engage in research activities in Danish and Swedish laboratories and clinics within the field of fertility and reproductive biology.
Our main areas of research
Laboratory of Reproductive Biology specializes in human reproductive physiology in a broader context and in particular human ovarian physiology and reproductive endocrinology. This includes detailed knowledge on follicular growth and development, fertility preservation by cryopreservation of human ovarian and testicular tissue, assisted reproduction and culture of human embryonic stem cells.
- Follicular growth and development
- Culture of human preantral follicles
- Cryopreservation of ovarian tissue
- Follicular activation of resting human follicles
- Human embryonic and foetal gonads including effects for endocrine disrupting chemicals
- Isolation and culture of human spermatogonial stem cells
- Effects of TGF-beta growth factors and IGF effects on ovarian funtion
- Effect of gonadotropin receptor single nucleotid polymorphisms on ovarian function.