Ann Tabor is Professor of Fetal Medicine at the Department of Obstetrics, The Juliane Marie Centre, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital and the University of Copenhagen.
Her main research areas are:
- Prenatal screening
- First trimester risk assessment of the fetus
- Invasive diagnostic procedures in pregnancy
- Intrauterine growth
- Intrauterine monitoring of foetuses at risk
- Teaching and training in obstetrical and gynaecological ultrasound
- Physical and sexual abuse in women
Professor Ann Tabor received an Award from the International Federation of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, in recognition of achievement in gynaecology and obstetrics, in 2000. In 2008 she was awarded the Gold Medal from the Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology in Singapore, and in 2011 she was rewarded with a grant from The Found called ‘A Good Beginning In Life” for her research on violence and abuse in women.
Publications and CV
She has published more than 200 scientific articles and several books, editorials and letters.
Phone: +45 3545 4002