at the departments of gynaegological obstetrics
participates in the following formal training programmes:
- The bachelor of profession programme in nursing care
- The bachelor of profession programme in midwifery
- Training of medical students continuing
- Training of nurses and widwives for specialist assignments
- Training of sonographers
- Medical specialist training in gynaecology and obstetrics
- Medical specialist training in general medicine
- Medical expert training programmes
training in the handling of complicated situations
doctors, midwives and social and health care assistants at the delivery ward
have completed training in the delivery of an infant with shoulders stuck in the
birth canal and serious haemorrhaging after delivery.
Together with the
nurses from the maternity ward, they have also trained in infant resuscitation
and the handling of women in labour with severe pregnancy toxaemia.
aim of these training activities is to enhance the learning environment, improve
the clinical skills of the staff and to make sure that all personnel obtains
maximum understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the various
professional groups in complicated situations.