Gorm Greisen is a professor of Paediatrics at the Department of Neonatology
at The Juliane Marie Centre, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital
and the University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Primary research areas
- Causes of brain injury in preterm infants
- Cerebral blood flow and cerebral oxygenation
- Systematic follow-up studies to evaluate outcomes later in life
- Growth before and after birth
- Consequences of growth in the perinatal period for later health
- Interventions in the newborn period to improve health later in life
- Ethics of medical research.
Publications and CV
Conflicts of interests
Conflicts of interest
Phone: +45 3545 4320