- 11 physicians, of whom 6 are in training as specialists in anaesthesiology
- 19 anaesthesiology nurses
- 1 pain nurse
- 2 anaesthesiology nurse course participants
- 2 nursing aides
- 35 operating nurses and a secretary
We perform annually
- Approx. 7,000 anaesthesias in total, divided into:
- Approx. 2,200 child anaesthesias
- Approx. 2,300 anaesthesias for gynaecological procedures
- 1,350 anaesthesias for obstetrical patients, including about 1,200 Caesarean sections
- Approx. 1,400 birth epidurals
- Approx. 700 anaesthesias for oncological gynaecology.
Application of various central vein catheters, about 1,400/year in total.
We work in
Activities outside the surgical ward include assistance for
- CT scans
- X-ray examinations
- Birth epidurals
- IV access etc.