Cardiology courses, PhD programs and undergraduate functions at the Department of Cardiology.
- Cardiology courses in collaboration with the Danish Medical Association.
- Cardiology courses in collaboration with the Danish Society of Cardiology.
- Specialist courses in invasive cardiology, structural heart disease, imaging, congenital heart disease, radio frequency ablation and arrythmias.
- Residency programs in cardiology and respiratory medicine.
PhD students at the Graduate School of Health Sciences at the University of Copenhagen can pursue a research career in the field of cardiology at the department.
Currently more than 20 PhD students are working with the department. For more information on the PhD programme at the University of Copenhagen go to www.healthsciences.ku.dk/research/phd/
- Medical students from Copenhagen University.
- Medical SchoolNurse students from the University of Copenhagen
No e-mail has been registred for this user/group