The Department of Cardiology provides the following courses:
- cardiology courses in collaboration with the Danish Medical Association
- cardiology courses in collaboration with the Danish Society of Cardiology
- specialist courses in invasive cardiology, structural heart disease, imaging, congenital heart disease, radiofrequency ablation and arrhythmias
- residency programs in cardiology and respiratory medicine.
PhD students at the Graduate School of Health Sciences at the University of Copenhagen can pursue a research career within the field of cardiology at the department.
Currently, more than 20 PhD students are working with the department. For more information on the PhD programme at the University of Copenhagen, go to www.healthsciences.ku.dk/research/phd/
- Medical students from the University of Copenhagen
- Medical School Nurse students from the University of Copenhagen