As a research unit we have close links to the sections of Radiology, Clinical Physiology as well as Biochemistry. We are working closely with the Dep. of Neurology and the Psychiatric Centre.
- The main research themes are
- Functional imaging and brain physiology
- Measurement of perfusion using MRI
- Neurovascular coupling and combined EEG-fMRI
- Application of advanced MRI methods in clinical practice and research
- The ageing brain
- Cardiac functional imaging.
Additionally, the collaboration with the clinical departments entails the application of advanced MRI and fMRI to large patient groups with neurological or psychiatric disease.
Functional Imaging Unit
Department of Clinical Physiology and Nuclear Medicine
Nordre Ringvej 57
Location at hospital
Enter through entrance 5, take elevators to the second floor and turn left.
Patients and volunteers coming to be scanned should contact the information desk at the Radiological Department. Enter through entrance 3 and take the stairs on the left to the 1st floor.