As a research unit we have close links to the sections of Radiology, Clinical Physiology as well as Biochemistry. We are working closely with the Dep. of Neurology and the Psychiatric Centre.
- The main research themes are
- Functional imaging and brain physiology
- Measurement of perfusion using MRI
- Neurovascular coupling and combined EEG-fMRI
- Application of advanced MRI methods in clinical practice and research
- The ageing brain
- Cardiac functional imaging.
Additionally, the collaboration with the clinical departments entails the application of advanced MRI and fMRI to large patient groups with neurological or psychiatric disease.