Lisbeth Tranebjærg is a professor of clinical genetics and audiogenetics at the Centre of Diagnostic Investigations, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, Based at the Kennedy Center, Glostrup and affiliated also with The Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Copenhagen.
Her main research areas are genetics of hearing, hearing impairment and dual sensory impairment (deafblindness):
- Congenital non-syndromic hearing impairment
- Syndromal hearing impairment
- Dual sensory impairment (deaf-blindness)
- Ethical aspects of genetic testing and communication of genetic risk figures to patients and professionals
- Identification of new hearing impairment genes.
Publications and CV
Phone: +45 29 20 48 86